CREATION OF SHOWS, MULTI-ART, ANIMATION AND INTERACTION
Métissia has a long experience on stage: in the creation of shows, animation, and interaction in the multi-disciplinary arts.
She has a singing, theater, dance, painting, relaxation training, which she received in listed institutions such as the Atelier Michel Fugain.
CONCERTS AND MULTI-ART SHOWS
She enjoys creating musical stories and producing them as performances:
- alone (singing, dancing and acting)
- or in a group, (surrounded by musicians, circus artists, actors, dancers, and painters).
"I like the mixture of arts on stage, bringing to the music, the visual of the forms by the dance, the poetry by the circus, the scenario of the actors and the colors of the painters..., so many elements which enrich the music and delight the public.
Métissia performs in cabarets, street shows, circus, rave parties, discos, festivals, theaters, cinemas, schools and town halls.
INTERACTIVE SHOWS WITH THE PUBLIC
|I also like to share the stage with the public by offering them characters and situations in my shows, to guide them in a constant, spontaneous but controlled improvisation.|
I enjoy seeing his big child's eyes shine, and giving him the opportunity to express himself, to become an active public "learning by doing" by deploying his artistic talents in the joy of sharing.
|Because PROMOTING ART is also for me a social vision: THE DEVELOPMENT OF PEOPLE FOR PEACE.. by developing self-knowledge, creativity, communication, the happiness of sharing,.. for a social change in which unemployment can be dealt with by recycling workers into artists. So self-fulfilment and self-realization become the priority.|
PREVIOUS PROJECTS CONCERNING THIS TYPE OF EVENTS
- children's story produced for 1 year in the schools of the Paris City Hall, at the Festival d'Avignon
- creation and production of own interactive shows with the public and multi-arts for festivals such as the Friedenfestival, UFA FABRIK, Kino BABYLON, the Olympic stadium or Humbold University in Berlin
- choreographer and songwriter for the musical "THE LITTLE LIGHT" in Luxembourg
- solo concerts in interaction with the public in festivals such as LACHT FESTIVAL, or the AURILLAC FESTIVAL...etc...
- many shows with the troupe "Le fil des Arts" in Paris.